Thursday, February 6, 2014

Revising my RPS guide.



 Based on comments by the professor and several students, to revise my RPS guide I should have some text that is above the image, and should also make the text more visually appealing.

To do this, however, I will need to make a second "title" image to introduce the guide, as the guide image is currently acting as the title image. It would make no sense to put text before the title, especially considering visual hierarchy, so the only option is to make a new title.

I have no issues with using the provided images, as they are both informative and not too visually "loud".  They work well with the plain white background.

I am rather pleased with my current font choice, but I plan on making the numbers on the list larger so they are more eye catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment